Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reunited

As a child one often has a best friend. Mine was Kim Boland. I think we became friends when she was 2 and I was in my mother's womb, or something like that. Some of my earliest memories with her have to be camping at Indian Hills, deciding that we were tomboys, riding our bikes all over Coronado, and the Nature Company wands. I think that the last we really hung out was in high school. Now, 10 or so years later, we have reunited. We both have kids now and my youngest is just a few days apart from her son. She happened to be in town and we hooked up. Our time was filled with conversation...after all we had 10 years to catch up on. I am looking forward to a lifetime friendship and am happy that we are connected again! Here is my youngest with her only.


Here we are then and now!

1 comment:

Jill Lewis said...

Lo,

I love that old picture! It was also good to see the updated pic of Kim.