Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend

The McDougalls came to visit this weekend. Fun was had by all. We decided that since Darby and Liv were going to be best friends for life they would need baby bathing time pictures to laugh at when they are older! Isaac wanted to get in on the action but the sink just wasn't big enough!


Miss and I picked up matchy matchy outfits for the girls for the photo shoot. Isn't Isaac the man!


One of Isaac's latest joys is playing with his trains...especially when he is having his picture taken. He gave me a card today with a smiley face inside...it was so cute that I think I will scan it tomorrow and post it. Maybe...


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What happened to your blogging, my friend? Adorable pictures. We need more of them.

I got Skype (finally). Should we try to set up a time to try it out? Of course, I'm coming back at the end of next week, but still. I want to practice.

Suzanne