Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why I will blog.

So I created a blog and realized that I never really liked journaling which, unfortunately, is all that blogging really is...plus everyone reads it. What kind of a journal is this?! Mainly it is for my sis to keep up on the Swaney happenings while she is so far away in Maryland.

I feel like my life is continually the same and predictable. Maybe I will save the posting for when I have some juicy information!

Things that I am looking forward to: School being out (work done), Jill coming in May, Ian, Miss, and Darbishire coming in May, and Beach condo-ing in June when Em and the fam come in from Minnesota. Lots of family stuff to look forward to.

Time flies...

2 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

Lo,
I appreciate you sacrificing for me. Nice pic of you. Less than four weeks and I will be home!

Suzanne said...

You look great in your photo! I'm so proud of you for joining the family of bloggers. And you're not boring! It is strange that anyone can read your thoughts, but it gets easier with practice - promise! Miss you, Suzanne